little things i love




Like I said in a previous blog post we all take life for granted and don’t appreciate the little simple things that happen during our days. So here I have created a little list of things that I appreciate. I encourage you to slow down throughout your life and appreciate the simple things. 

©       Stargazing
©       Hearing my favourite song
©       Taking shoes off after a long day
©       Singing in the car
©       Online shopping arriving
©       Good hair days 
©       Seeing your best friend after a long time
©       Being sore after working out
©       Doing good on a tough test
©       Making someone laugh
©       Someone texting you first
©       Late night car trips
©       Inside jokes
©       Deep and long conversations
©       Waking up on your birthday
©       Getting a genuine compliment
©       Watching a sunset
©       Laughing until your stomach hurts
©       Hugging someone you’ve missed
©       Getting the lyrics right to a song

They are just a few of the many things that I appreciate within my life. Take time and appreciate the small things.

Eliza xx


M Y   S O C I A L   M E D I A S
i n s t a g r a m  – elizaschoenmaker
s n a p c h a t  – eschoenmaker11
s p o t i f y  – elizaschoenmaker
t w i t t e r – elizaschoenmake
p i n t e r e s t  – elizaschoenmaker
v s c o  - elizaschoenmaker



Comments

Popular Posts