About Me...





Hello people of the internet… I’m Eliza Schoenmaker and this is my Blog.

My name is Eliza Schoenmaker I was born on the 11th June 2003 and currently, I am 13. I have been dancing since I was 3 and I haven’t stopped ever since. I have 2 brothers one older than me and one younger. My favourite colour is pink and I am Australian and love it. I describe myself as a girly girl. I have a group of friends at my school now and they describe me as the happy, positive, friendly, trustworthy, crazy, bubbly friend.

Interests that I enjoy are… dancing, watching YouTube, watching Riverdale, taking photos, baking, listening to music, hanging with my friends, shopping, relaxing and snap chatting.

I created my blog on the 9th of April 2017. I created this blog because of this girl named Zoe Sugg. Zoe is a massive inspiration to me and I read her blog a few months ago, and fell in love. I had to do a blog for school as an assignment and I really enjoyed it. I have decided to start a blog to help girls and boys around the world that want some advice.

This was my first blog post as an introduction to me and my life. I hope you enjoy.


Love Eliza xx

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Anna! It really means so much to me. Thank you for leaving me such lovely comments.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts