how i organise my music



For you guys that don’t know I’m obsessed with music. I listen to music every single day of my life and I never get sick of it. I also wanted to give a shout out to my best friend and his band Ricky's Breath who recently released an album. It’s called Living in Australia and it is sooo good and you all need to go and check it out. I will link the album at the end of my post so you can go give it some love. I wanted to show you guys how I organise my music and all the different playlists that I have and listen to on the daily. So here is how I organise my music.










luv <3
This is probably most played playlist. This playlist is constantly updated with my favourite songs at the current time and I’m always adding and deleting songs constantly.











chill
This playlist consists of all of my favourite chill songs that I listen to if I want to chill out and have a good time.











tears have entered the chat :(
This playlist is full of really sad songs. So, if you want to have a cry check out this playlist. Some of the songs are really nice but super sad.











tb.
This is full of all the throwback classics that. They are all quality songs that I use to jam out to. Bet if you check it out there will be at least one song that you forgot existed but was an absolute bop.











stargazing
This is a playlist I made for when I go stargazing. I haven’t been yet because I don’t want to lie outside by myself and look at the stars. But when someone wants to go stargazing with me this is gonna be the playlist we listen to.













musicals
I’m obsessed with musicals and this playlist basically has all of my favourite songs from all of the musicals that I love. So, if you want to jam out to some banger musical songs check out this playlist.











can’t stop. won’t stop.
This is a playlist that I don’t use very often because I don’t throw parties. But if I did this would be the playlist that everyone would sing and dance all night long. So, if you have a party use then use this playlist and send me a video of you vibing out to it.











pretty sounds
This playlist of songs that are so nice to listen to and that are just so pretty. Would highly recommend checking this playlist out.











don’t need him
hahah this playlist is full of songs that will help you get over that dumb guy that treated you wrong. So have a listen. Have a bit of a cry and get over him because he isn’t worth your tears.











pass the aux
This playlist is filled with songs that I would play in the car with my friends. They are songs that are absolute bops and songs that everyone should know all the words to. So, if you’re my friend listen to this playlist so we can sing super loud in the car.











caught feelings :|
This playlist consists off all the love songs that you can listen to when you have a crush or when you are in love. This also isn’t played often because I cannot relate. But hopefully one day.

That is all of my playlists and how I organise them. See ya next time!


CLICK HERE!! 
https://open.spotify.com/artist/7C2JG7zOueqVKgSNticPTU?si=hK3X88hNR8SaKItDr6Jx_g

https://open.spotify.com/user/elizaschoenmaker?si=TXlbdkYSTAycQCqf9p_ndQ


Eliza xx



M Y   S O C I A L   M E D I A S
i n s t a g r a m  – elizaschoenmaker
s n a p c h a t  – eschoenmaker11
s p o t i f y  – elizaschoenmaker
t w i t t e r – elizaschoenmake
p i n t e r e s t  – elizaschoenmaker
v s c o  - elizaschoenmaker

Comments

Popular Posts