back to school haul



My back to school shop this year was very small and minimal. I tried to buy as little as possible this year, because I have so much stationary that I can reuse so I’m trying to utilise that stuff. I didn’t buy some of the essentials like pens, pencils, binders and stuff like that because I already have so much of that stuff, so I really don’t need it. All of these products are from Kmart. So, here are the few things that I got for back to school.

sticky note binder pad 


pencil case



clear pencil case - for exams



coloured gel pens



dot hole stickers for my binder



white out



loose leaf paper



maths book for binder



That’s all for this post. I hope you enjoyed this post and I will see you in the very near future.

Eliza xx

M Y   S O C I A L   M E D I A S
i n s t a g r a m  – elizaschoenmaker
s n a p c h a t  – eschoenmaker11
s p o t i f y  – elizaschoenmaker
t w i t t e r – elizaschoenmake
p i n t e r e s t  – elizaschoenmaker
v s c o  - elizaschoenmaker
 


Comments

Popular Posts