my current obsessions




Hi. I’m back after a very long time and I don’t even know why I’ve been away for so long. School has finished for the summer and Christmas break so hopefully there will be a lot of posts. Here have been a few things that I’ve been obsessed with recently.

High Ponytails
all of my friends tell me all the time that high ponytails really suit me and I never took their advice and I never work high ponytails cause they always gave me headaches but I started wearing them and I love them so much and they don’t give me headaches anymore.

Graphic Tees
I love lovee loveeeeeee graphic tees. I think they look so cool with anything. I especially like the old vintage kinda ones. I love when you tuck them into jeans or even a skirt and pull them out a bit, I think they look so cool.

School
Recently I have been super happy and one part of it I think is because I’ve been enjoying school so much. I just love all my friends so much and this year I’ve made so many new friends at school. There have been a few of my friends that were in Year 12 and have left but I’m keeping in touch with them all. Its currently school holidays now and I’m kinda bored. But overall school has been good.

My Spotify Playlist
I have this one playlist that I will link at the end of this post and its basically my current favourite songs and I am constantly updating it adding new songs that I’ve been loving and deleting old songs that I’m bored of. The other day I updated it and added a whole bunch of new songs and I’m obsessed with every single song.

Fenty Beauty Highlighter
For my birthday my best friend got my a Fenty Beauty highlighter. Can I just say ITS STUNNING!! I can’t believe how blinding and pigmented it is. I’m obsessed with it and wear it every day because I’m obsessed with it.

Delicate Jewellery
I think delicate jewellery is so unbelievably pretty. There is something about how minimal it is that makes it so pretty. I think delicate jewellery can make any outfit look stunning.

Dance
Dance is also over for the year which I am extremely sad about. But I’ve been focusing a lot on my dancing this year and I’ve been so happy. Dance doesn’t feel like a sport or hobby to me its my passion. There is something about dance that is so addictive, and I’m obsessed. My studio is also my favourite place ever and I’ve made lifelong friendships.

Tik Tok
Yeah, I’m not even mad about this. Tik tok is actually the best app ever and its so addictive. They are so fun to make tik toks and overall a quality app.

A Cinderella Story: Christmas Wish
Okay I’m also not mad about this one bit. This movie is so good because I’m a 7-year-old at heart. This came out on Netflix on December 1st and I’ve literally watched it ever day since. Cannot recommend it enough.

Hair Masks
My hair is damaged, and I don’t even know why. I take care of it, but I always have split ends and it super annoying. But I’ve been adding hair masks into my hair care routine and I’ve seen a massive improvement. My favourite one is the Schwarzkopf Extra Care Supreme Length Hair Mask. It’s such a cheap but good quality mask and highly recommend.


That’s all that I have for you today. I will see you in the very near future.

Eliza xx




S O C I A L   M E D I A S
instagram: @elizaschoenmaker
dance instagram: @dancer_eliza
snapchat: @eschoenmaker11
twitter: @elizaschoenmake


Comments

Popular Posts