10 Songs for Every Mood


I’m backkk. Sorry its been so long. I didn’t realise how long it had been until I looked at it yesterday. I have had a lot on with school and I just haven’t got time to do the thing that I love which is writing blog posts for you all. But throughout my break I have been listening too A LOT of music and I thought you guys might want to know some of the stuff that I have been loving. During my break there was some ups and downs and so I used a lot of these playlists for all my different moods. My Spotify will be linked at the end if you want to check out my playlists. Here are 10 songs for every mood 



happy

1.    Happy Now – Zedd
2.    Lush Life – Zara Larsson
3.    Sweet Lovin’ – Sigala
4.    I Like Me Better – Lauv
5.    Move Your Body – Sia
6.    2002 – Anne-Marie
7.    No One Compares To You – Jack & Jack  
8.    Sucker – Jonas Brothers
9.    This Feeling – The Chainsmokers
10.   Perfect To Me – Anne-Marie

sad

1.    changes – xxxtentacion
2.    To My Parents – Anna Clendening
3.    Skinny Love – Birdy
4.    Stone Cold – Demi Lovato
5.    Oblivion -Bastille
6.    Not About Angels – Birdy
7.    Somewhere Only We Know – Lily Allen
8.    His Daughter – Molly Kate Kestner
9.    Anxiety – Julia Michaels
10.  Miss You – Clean Bandit  

breakup/moving on

1.    IDGAF – Dua Lipa
2.    You Deserve Better – James Arthur
3.    So Sick – Ne-Yo
4.    We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together – Taylor Swift
5.    i’m so tired… – Lauv
6.    Really Don’t Care – Demi Lovato
7.    Don’t Say You Love Me – Fifth Harmony
8.    Someone Like You – Adele
9.    I Wanna Know – NOTD
10. Boys Like You – Anna Clendening

workout

1.    Nothing Breaks Like A Heart (Don Diablo Remix) – Miley Cyrus
2.    Shotgun (The Wild Remix) – George Ezra
3.    Holy Ground – Taylor Swift  
4.    Mr. Brightside – The Killers
5.    Come Alive – Hugh Jackman  
6.    Rise (TV Noise Ibiza Mix) – Jonas Blue
7.    Believer – Imagine Dragons
8.    Just Like Fire (Wildboys Remix) – Pink
9.    Body (PBH & Jack Shizzle Remix) – Loud Luxury
10.  Youngblood (R3HAB Remix) – 5SOS

chill

1.    The Other – Lauv
2.    Africa – Toto
3.    Jealous – Labyrinth
4.    Someone You Loved – Lewis Capaldi
5.    Lonely Together – Avicii
6.    To Build a Home - The Cinematic Orchestra
7.    Let Me Down Slowly – Alec Benjamin
8.    i’m so tired… - Lauv
9.    Without Me – Halsey
10.  Better – Kahlid

unwind

1.    Silence – Marshmallow
2.    For What It’s Worth – Kygo
3.    Waves – Dean Lewis
4.    They Don’t Know About Us – One Direction
5.    I Can’t Help Falling In Love With You – Zara Larsson
6.    I See Fire – Ed Sheeran
7.    Georgia – Vance Joy
8.    This Town – Kygo
9.    Waving Through A Window – Ben Platt
10.  2U- David Guetta

vibin’

1.    Whenever – Kris Kross
2.    3 Nights – Dominic Fike
3.    More Than You Know – Axwell
4.    Babel – Mumford & Sons
5.    Youngblood – 5SOS
6.    There’s No Way – Lauv
7.    thank u, next – Ariana Grande
8.    So Close – NOTD
9.    Tie Me Down – Griffin
10.   Woke Up Late – Drax Project 


most beautiful songs

1.    Our Last Summer – Mamma Mia
2.    Play That Song - Train
3.    Breathe Me - Sia
4.    When We Were Young – Adele  
5.    Supermarket Flowers – Ed Sheeran
6.    Nancy Mulligan – Ed Sheeran
7.    Dancing On My Own – Calum Scott
8.    Don’t Give Up On ME – Andy Grammar
9.    hostage – Billie Eilish
10.  Waving Through A Window – Ben Platt

mindful

1.    Intro – Kygo
2.    Sunset Lover – Petit Biscuit
3.    The Other – Lauv
4.    Memories – Petit Biscuit
5.    Cobalt – Jessica Frech
6.    Raining day – Trinix
7.    Daylight - Beauvois
8.    Pacing – Tep No
9.    Begin – Shallou
10.   Sun models – Odesza

musical??

1.    Home – Beauty and the Beast
2.    Be Our Guest – Beauty and the Beast
3.    Jet Song – West Side Story
4.    America – West Side Story
5.    Why Did It Have To Be Me? – Mamma Mia Here We Go Again
6.    One Of Us – Mamma Mia Here We Go Again
7.    The Other Side – The Greatest Showman
8.    Rewrite The Stars – The Greatest Showman
9.    Come Alive – The Greatest Showman
10.  The Greatest Show – The Greatest Showman

my current favourites

1.    Anxiety – Julia Michaels
2.    Our Song – Taylor Swift
3.    You Deserve Better - James Arthur  
4.    Summer On You – PRETTYMUCH
5.    Normal – Sasha Sloan
6.    bad guy – Billie Eilish
7.    wish you were gay – Billie Eilish
8.    Imagination – Shawn Mendes
9.    Don’t Give Up On Me – Andy Grammar
10.  Superhero – Lauv
11.   Famous – Ivy Adara
12.  Open Arms – PRETTYMUCH
13.  Younger – Ruel
14.   How Can I Forget – MKTO
15.   Let Me Down Slowly – Alec Benjamin


Eliza xx


S O C I A L   M E D I A S

instagram: @elizaschoenmaker
dance instagram: @dancer_eliza
snapchat: @eschoenmaker11
twitter: @elizaschoenmake









Comments

Popular Posts