2018 Rewind ♡



Happy 2019 everyone! At the start of 2018 my mum gave me an idea which I used for the whole of 2018 and I really enjoyed doing it. The idea that she gave me was to make a jar and when you have a great memory of the year or a goal you completed then you wrote it down on and out it in the jar and at the end of 2018 you look back at all the amazing memories of your year. Some of the stuff I put in the jar was tickets for concerts or plane tickets, polaroids, cards with special dates (eg. the date I got my braces off) and the pieces of paper with the memories on it. Today I’m going to share just some of the memories from 2018!

Taylor Swift’s Reputation Tour



Travelled to Italy and Spain






Braces Came Off



Eisteddfod




Project Comeback 




Completed my First Ballet Exam





Eisteddfod #2






Last Day at School




Last Day with my Best Friend






Getting my First Pair of Pointe Shoes



Lettering Workshops with Mel





Birthday's




Last ASC Netball Dinner




Stopped Solos  



Relay For Life



 Last Class at TDF for the Year





 Eliza xx


S O C I A L   M E D I A S
instagram: @elizaschoenmaker
instagram dance: @dancer_eliza
snapchat: @eschoenmaker11
twitter: @elizaschoenmake


Comments

Popular Posts