December Favourites



I’m back! Sorry I’ve been away I have had exams and I just in general been super busy throughout November, but I am back and ready than ever because the Christmas posts are back, and I am extremely excited for all of them. If you know me, you will know that Christmas is my absolute favourite time of the year and I have a lot of favourite favourites that I wanted to share with you before all the festive products come out.

☆ Random ☆

Men’s Cotton On Shirts

Two of my friends and myself were in town the other day and we picked up some of these oversized men’s tops and we are all obsessed we all bought two and then went back to get more. You can dress them up to make them more casual to wear into town or stuff like that. We also got big ones to wear as pyjamas.

















Water Bottle

I was talking to my friend the other day and we were saying how we were drinking a lot more than usual. I bought this drink bottle in town the other day because I was thirsty, and it was just a normal cool ridge one and I peeled the label off and every time you see my I will probably have this and always having it with me is a constant reminder to keep drinking and stay hydrated.

















☆ Beauty ☆

Zoella Hand Cream

This smells sooooooo good. OMG! I got it last year for Christmas and I have been using it all year and it have decided to put into my favourites because I love this hand cream so much. This range that Zoe bought out was one of my favourites because the scent is gorgeous! It keeps my hands super hydrated throughout my day and it keeps its scent for a long time which is amazing!

















Mario Badescu Facial Spray

I’m pretty sure this product was in another blog post, but this is a product that I love when I want to feel refreshed and hydrated. I also love the smell of this product and use it daily, and its super inexpensive.

















Palmers Lip Balm

THIS IS MY HOLY GRAIL!!! I love this lip balm so much. If you live in Australia go to Kmart, get the three pack for $7 instead of the individuals because it is so much cheaper and thank me later. If you are hesitant that you won’t use them all them, I promise you once you start using them you will want one in every part of your house, in your car and every handbag and bag you own. THEY ARE GREAT!

















☆ Youtubers ☆

Georgia Richards and Rachel Catherine

I found these two at the start of the year and I have fallen in love with everything that they do. They are two 20-year-old Australian girls who have separate channels but live together in the squad house and they both have beautiful channels and I cannot recommend them highly enough. I would describe their channels as more of lifestyle channels and they are the kind of channels that I love. If you are looking for some new youtubers these two are the people to check out!


















Sarah’s day

Sarah is also one of my favourite youtubers. Her channel is health and fitness inspired but it is also more f a lifestyle channel. She is such a gorgeous person and recently got pregnant and was such a surprise to her because of her health. She is also an Australian youtuber. Sarah lives with her boyfriend Kurt and her dog Abby. She is such an inspiration and I could watch her for days!


















☆ Songs ☆

thank u, next – Ariana Grande

OMG!!!! I think everyone can agree that this song is insane. I don’t really have to say much about this because its so amazing. Ariana nailed it and its been on repeat for such a long time now. Andddddd… the music video is amazing. I mean I don’t really get how it connects to the actual song but it’s so iconic I love it!!

















Boys like you – Acoustic - Anna Clendening

I was found this song a few weeks ago and I just love it so much. The song itself is so calming but its so beautiful. She has such a powerful voice but also the most gorgeous voice ever. If you haven’t heard this song you need to because its so lovely.  

















REMEDY

You know those songs that you just want to get up and dance to with all of your friends. This is the song. I love this song so much and have been jamming out to it when I've been cleaning out my room. 





☆ Podcast ☆

The Health Code Podcast

I only started listening to podcasts yesterday and this was recommended to me by one of my friends and its Sarah’s Day and her boyfriend Kurt’s podcast and I love listening to it. Like I just said the past few days I have been cleaning out my room and have just been doing some chores at home (and no I’m not lying I’ve been cleaning and doing chores) I’ve just been listening to it and I love it. I’m listening to it right now whilst writing up this blog post. I’m one of those people who cant work in silence and I’m not productive in silence so I normally listen to music or watch YouTube but when you are cleaning all day you can get bored of listening to the same song all day and you can just loose focus on your YouTube video so listening to a podcast is a great way and this is my favourite one so far. I have also got a binder and vie been writing down all the health codes (you’ll know what I’m talking about if you listen to the podcast) and I have been loving it.

















Eliza xx


S O C I A L   M E D I A S
instagram: @elizaschoenmaker
instagram dance: @dancer_eliza
snapchat: @eschoenmaker11
twitter: @elizaschoenmake



Comments

Popular Posts