Christmas Wrapping Ideas


This post is probably a bit late by now but if you leave your wrapping to the very last minute then I have some wrapping ideas for you. You could also use these for other presents not just Christmas. I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and wish you all a Happy New Year. I have lots of blog posts planned for the new year and I hope you are all excited for them all. Thank you for all of your support for 2018 and I can’t wait for what 2019 brings. 

Pom Poms



Festive Boxes and Decorations


Cute Wrapping Paper


Tying Presents Together



Classic Paper and Ribbon 



Baubles and Ribbon 


Decorations Hanging




Calligraphy and Layering



Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 

Eliza xx


S O C I A L   M E D I A S
instagram: @elizaschoenmaker
instagram dance: @dancer_eliza
snapchat: @eschoenmaker11
twitter: @elizaschoenmake


Comments

Popular Posts