Christmas Decor


Christmas is probably one of my favourite times of the year. One reason being the décor. I love everything interior and I love being creative with my decorations and interior in my bedroom. I have also included a photo of our living room Christmas tree because I love house the trees lighta reflect onto the windows. I have taking some photos of the Christmas interior in my bedroom… and here they are!

Christmas Heart


Stocking


Living Room Christmas Tree


Advent Calendar


Pom Pom Fairy Lights


Chocolate Advent Calendar 


Decorations on my Desk


Christmas Countdown


My Bedroom Christmas Tree


Eliza xx


S O C I A L   M E D I A S
instagram: @elizaschoenmaker
instagram dance: @dancer_eliza
snapchat: @eschoenmaker11
twitter: @elizaschoenmake






Comments

Popular Posts