What's on my iPhone?



I love seeing what is on people’s phones and I thought that some of you might as well, so I decided to do a what’s on my iPhone post. My phone is an iPhone 6 in space grey. If you ever have any post ideas, you would like to see please comment them down below. I have only written about the ones that aren’t already on the iPhone or Social Medias.

My Wallpaper!
 
























HOME SCREEN #1


HOME SCREEN #2


»       30 Day Fitness – is an app where they give you a fitness challenge every day of the month and you can choose what part of your body you would like to do and you can get it to notify you very day so you don’t forget!
»       VSCO – this is just the app that I edit my Instagram’s on.
»       Student – this is actually called Canvas I don’t know why it is called student, but I just use this for school.
»       Planoly – I just use this to plan out my Instagram.
»       Shazam – this app records the song and tells you the name of the song if you don’t know what it is.
»       Sleep Cycle – It just tracks your sleep and wakes you up when you are in your lightest sleep.

HOME SCREEN #3



iphone


»       Phone Drive – this app just allows me to transfer images from my laptop to my phone without having to email it.

music




games



»       Best Fiends – an app where you connect the same coloured objects together to defeat the evil slugs.
»       Ballz – you must hit the boxes the amount of times that is on the box.
»       Love Island – I’m obsessed! It’s kind of like episode but so much better.
»       Slither.io – everyone knows what this app is.
»       Paper.io – its exactly like slither.io but with a box.
»       PUB G – kind of like fortnite but so much better.

edit



»       Facetune 2 – I just use this to even out my skin.
»       Characters – I use this in my Instagram.
»       We Heart It – I just look at their cute photos.
»       Unfold – I use it for Instagram stories.
»       UNUM – I use it for my dance Instagram account.
»       Pic Collage – I literally don’t ever use this.
»       HUJI – I only recently downloaded this and haven’t tried it out but, I’ve heard its really good.

health



»       Headspace – I just use this when I can’t sleep.
»       7M workout – I use then when I go to the gym because its workouts for women.
»       Nike Run Club – I use this when running at the gym.
»       Nike Training – I haven’t tried this one, but I’ve heard its good.
»       Sweat – I also haven’t used this, but it looks good.
»       HIIT Workout – I use this if I want a high intensity workout.

random



»       Chicisimo – I use this to pick out an outfit in the mornings when I can’t be bothered to find one.
»       Skype – I just use this to skype my friend because we have no life.
»       Kahoot! – we play kahoot at school all the time, so I downloaded the app.

design



»       Houzz – this is my new favourite app because I love interior design.
»       CREATE – I also like graphic design so I just make random things on there.

»       TELSTRA 24x7 – I just look at my data.



Buy Me!




Eliza xx


S O C I A L   M E D I A S
instagram: @elizaschoenmaker
instagram dance: @dancer_eliza
snapchat: @eschoenmaker11
twitter: @elizaschoenmake


Comments

Popular Posts