Updated What`s in my Dance Bag


Dancing four days a week, with competitions, exams and just plain classes I need a lot of stuff and I thought it might be interesting to show you all an updated what’s in my dance bag…sooo here it is.


I love my tan jazz shoes and they are so old there is literally no bottom to them anymore, but I hate new shoes and especially dance shoes because they are so stiff and uncomfortable, so I have had these for so long now and I should probs chuck them. 



I have ballet on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and we are supposed to wear a bun so when I wear a bun I use these, and they are so much better than normal bobby pins when perfecting the perfect ballet bun. 


mini tamborine

I need this for our song and dance so this just always in my bag. 


safety pins

I only have these in my bag because I recently did my first ballet exam and I needed to pin my number on and so I needed some pins. 


scrunchie

you guys all know about my obsession about scrunchies and I always have one on me, so you’ll find one in my dance bag.


hairbrush

When I am running late for dance or if I need my ballet bun I have this, so it can make the process of doing my hair easier. 


cds

I just have these for competitions and sometimes for practice for when i had solo practice. 


half souls

I just use these for lyrical and sometimes I use them for contemporary and they just make turning so much easier.





comb


this is also just used for my ballet buns. 


hairspray

I don’t normally have this in there, but I had it in there for my exam and its only ever in there if I have a competition. 


tights bag

I just have all my tights in there. My ballet, tanned, ¾ ballet, my body stocking, half souls and my foot thongs in there and it’s easy to access them and the won’t get ruined if they are in this bag. 


black jazz shoes

these are needed for jazz class and we need black jazz shoes for competition not tanned. 



character shoes

we did character in my exam for grade 6 and so I got some and I think I need them next year as well. 


ballet shoes with ribbons

I have these for my ballet class, exam and dance and I needed the ribbons on them for my exam. 


pointe shoes

as you know I got my pointe shoes and so they are in my bag for my pointe classes very week. 


toe pads

these just help protect my toes when I’m on pointe. 


knee pads

I use these in contemporary and these are literally life savers and ever dancer needs a pair. 



drink bottle

this just keeps me hydrated during all my classes. 


roll on deodorant

I prefer roll on deodorant because I hate how the spray deodorant goes white after you have sprayed it and it gets everywhere and this deodorant smells sooo good. 


wallet

my dance studio is right in the middle of town and if I ever want something to eat or I have forgot my drink bottle I can easily just walk to a shop and get anything I want. 


hand sanitizer

if you guys know mw you will know that I am a massive germaphobe and this is literally a lifesaver because I always need hand sanitiser.



spray deodorant

I just have this if I forget my roll on or if any of my friends at dancing need some and they have forgot their own. 


muscle massager

I don’t ever use this, but I probably should because it really does help if you have a sore muscle or you just want to roll out your muscles. 


Eliza xx

 

S O C I A L   M E D I A S
instagram: @elizaschoenmaker
instagram dance: @dancer_eliza
snapchat: @eschoenmaker11
twitter: @elizaschoenmake



Buy Me!

tan jazz shoes

bun pins

mini tamborine

safety pins

scrunchie

hairbrush

cds

half souls

comb

hairspray

black jazz shoes

character shoes

ballet shoes with ribbons

pointe shoes

toe pads

knee pads

drink bottle

roll on deodorant

wallet

hand sanitizer

spray deodorant

muscle massager





`

Comments

Popular Posts