I spent all my money again!



 Yes! I spent all my money again, but it was totally worth it. I literally love every product that I bought, and I am 100% going to use everything. Sorry I haven’t posted in a while I am going to try and post more frequently and I have lots of ideas so get excited. I have also linked everything below as well some things I couldn’t find the exact one, but I have tried to find similar stuff. 



Kmart

Grey Everlast Shorts




Palmas Cocoa Butter Lip Balm



3 Pack No Show Socks



Watermelon Pyjama Shorts


Supré

Black Oversized Crop Top



Navy Cami Top



Burgundy Cami Top




Mecca

Aloe, Herb and Rosewater Spray




Dotti

Peach iPhone Case



Green iPhone Case



Target

Zoella Beauty Moisturising Body Wash



Zoella Body Mist





Lovisa

3 Pack Earrings




Ally

3 Pack Scruchies



Black Buttoned Crop Top





Lush

Sakura Bath Bomb



Sex Bomb Bath Bomb



Eliza xx


S O C I A L   M E D I A S
instagram: @elizaschoenmaker
instagram dance: @dancer_eliza
snapchat: @eschoenmaker11
twitter: @elizaschoenmake



Comments

Popular Posts