Current Favourites


I haven’t done a favourites post for over a year now and was going to do a monthly favourites but I don’t really try new products that frequently, so I’ll just do an updated one for you all. These are some of my favourite products that I have been loving recently.

Sleep Mask

As you all know I went on holiday recently and had jet lag and couldn’t sleep very well so I got a sleep mask and it helped me so much with getting to sleep earlier. 














Essence Clear Lip-Gloss


I love the look of lip-gloss and it’s so moisturising and I just love it. Essence is an inexpensive brand, but they have high-quality products. I especially like this lip-gloss because it smells like a lemonade icy pole.














Aveeno Moisturiser

I know that this is a daily lotion, but I use this product every single day in my daily skincare routine and I cannot recommend this product enough because it moisturises my face for 24 hours and it feels so nice.














Zoella Beauty Bubble Bath


I love Zoella’s beauty products and I agree with her when she says that her bubble bath creates the best bubbles because it really does and her new range smells amazing and the packaging is gorgeous. 















Burt’s Bees Lip Balm

There is a current theme in this favourites because I love being moisturised and Burt’s bees is so moisturising on my lips and I love the smell of their lip balms as well.

 












Scrunchies

My friends and I have a scrunchie addiction because they are so much better for your hair and they don’t hurt as such and they are so cute, and they look pretty.














Clear Brow Gel and Mascara


I have been using this product as a clear mascara over the brow gel because I like curling my eyelashes because naturally, they are flat, and I don’t like using a black mascara, so I use this instead. 















Dove Deodorant

This deodorant is so much better than the spray deodorant in my opinion because it doesn’t leave the flakes of dry deodorant and it's easier to travel with.














Katy Perry Perfume

I got this for my birthday and it has made me realise how much I have missed perfumes. I have been using the impulse body sprays and they don’t last as long and this one smells so nice and lasts all day.














Clarins Lip Oil

Once again, I love moisturised lips, and this helps my lips so much because my lips are always chapped, and it just heals them and smells so good.














Herbal Essence Shampoo and Conditioner

My grandmother got me this shampoo and conditioner for my birthday and it is so good. It smells heavenly and is so good for your hair leaving is so soft.














High School Musical 1&2

I love movies that are musicals and I haven’t seen high school for the longest time and decided to buy 1 and 2 at the shops the other day because they were like $6 and I am such a 5-year-old.














The Greatest Showman


If you know me well, you will know that I was and still am obsessed with this movie. I went and saw it at the cinemas 5 times and I loved it more and more every time. It’s such a great movie and would 10/10 recommend.


That’s everything that I have been loving recently. I have linked everything down below if you would like to check anything out. If you would like to follow me on my social medias, they are always at the top of my blog and are down below. Thankyou very much and I will see you very soon.

Eliza xx



S O C I A L   M E D I A S
instagram: @elizaschoenmaker
dance instagram: @dancer_eliza
snapchat: @eschoenmaker11
twitter: @elizaschoenmake


A L L   T H E   L I N K S

Sleep Mask

Essence Clear Lip-Gloss

Aveeno Moisturiser

Zoella Beauty Bubble Bath

Burt’s Bees Lip Balm
Scrunchies

Clear Brow Gel and Mascara

Dove Deodorant

Katy Perry Perfume

Clarins Lip Oil

Herbal Essence Shampoo

Herbal Essence Conditioner

High School Musical 1

High School Musical 2

The Greatest Showman

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts