Weekly Night Time Routine



Hello Everybody,

Today I’m going to show you guys my typical back to school night time routine. I do all my homework and have my dinner before I go to dancing. I hope you enjoy.




My evening starts off by coming home from dancing, dumping my bag off in my bedroom and heading off to the bathroom to go and have a shower. I try to have a quick shower because it’s late by now. After my shower, I will get dressed in my pyjamas and start my skincare routine.



I started off my skincare routine in the shower where I washed my face with my Simple Kind to Skin Moisturizing Facial Wash, then when I got out of the shower I just patted my face dry. I will then use some Witch Hazel on a cotton pad and just pat that all over my face and wait for 2 to 3 minutes for that to soak in and then I will take my Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion and moisturise my whole face. I know that my moisturiser is a lotion but that is the only thing that works on my skin and it really does moisturise my face and it is still moisturised the following morning.



Next, I will head up to the kitchen and have some dessert recently I have gone with a peach, apricot and a biscuit and a glass of water. Whilst eating dessert I will be checking up on Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat (If you want to follow me on any of my social media go back to the home screen and then click the three lines in the top left corner of your screen and they are all there).



After dessert, I will go and brush my teeth and the head up to my bedroom and either catch up on some YouTube or watch Netflix (probably Riverdale). Then after a while, I will put my devices up and head off to sleep but before I go to sleep I set my alarm on an app that I have been using since year 7 and it’s called Sleep cycle. The purpose of this app is to tracks your sleeping cycle and it wakes you up when you are in your lightest sleep around the time that you want to wake up, so it is easier to wake up. I have been using this app for ages and I love it and can’t recommend it enough. After I set my alarm I will drift off to sleep.




Thats the end of my weekly night time routine. I hope you liked it if you did please follow my blog you can do that on the side bar. It would mean the world to me, also comment something nice on my post. I would love to talk to you all. love you guys. x

Ps. I do my homework and have dinner before I go to dancing.


Eliza xx

Comments

Popular Posts