Goodbye 2017 Hello 2018





2017 has flown by like the past few years. 2017 has been an amazing year but filled with many challenges. I wanted to document some of my experiences on here, so I can look back on this blog post and think of all the amazing things that happened this year. I just wanted to also say a massive thank you to you guys that have subscribed to my blog and read my blog. I nearly have 1K people that have read my blog and to me that is amazing. To you, 1,000 people might be a small number but to me, that is an amazing accomplishment and I just wanted to say thank you. I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas because I didn’t get to say that to you and I hope that you all have a wonderful new year and I hope that 2018 brings joy to you. These are a few photos of my 2017 adventures and I hope you enjoy.

Thank you 2017 


Eliza xx








Comments

Popular Posts