Christmas Q & A





Q:  Favourite Christmas movie?
A: My favourite Christmas movie is Arthur Christmas. I think that the movie has a powerful message and its just a great movie. I also really like Love Actually.

Q: Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
A:  No. My family doesn’t but I have seen many families buy matching pyjamas and wear them on the night of Christmas Eve and I would love to do that.

Q: Warm lights or Cool Lights?
A:  Warm Lights for sure. I think that warm lights are much cosier and just makes the room feel like Christmas.

Q: Which do you prefer giving or receiving?
A: I love giving presents because I love buying amazing presents for y friends and family and watching them open it and it’s so exciting, but I do also love receiving.

Q: Can I name all the reindeers?
A: Yes! Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, Vixen and Rudolph.

Q: Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
A: Fake. Where I live there aren’t many places to buy real Christmas trees, so we have Black, Green and Grey Christmas trees.

Q: Other than Australia where would you like to spend Christmas?
A: I would love to spend Christmas in London or Paris in a colder place.

Q: Favourite Christmas song?
A: My favourite Christmas song is Merry Christmas Everyone by Shakin’ Stevens.

Q: When do you put up your Christmas tree?
A: I put up my Christmas trees in the middle of November, but our family Christmas tree is put up on December 1st.

Q: Peppermint or Gingerbread?
A: Peppermint. I love candy canes and peppermint hot chocolate ad all things peppermint.

Q: What is your favourite thing about Christmas?
A: My favourite thing about Christmas is the vibes because everyone is s much happier and spreading the Christmas cheer and it makes the world a better place.

Q: What is one present that you have always wanted but never received?
A: 18f Trampoline. I have always wanted a massive trampoline, so I could get some new gymnastics skills, but I never got one.

Q: Peeking at gifts or be surprised?
A:  Be surprised. I hate it when people look at their presents because I just think that they ruined Christmas.

Q: Favourite meal to eat on Christmas?
A: My favourite meal at Christmas is the classic roast.


Comments

Popular Posts