Pre-Christmas Haul



If you didn’t know I love shopping, especially before Christmas because of all the Christmas sales. So last weekend when I went shopping I picked up a few things and thought I would do a little haul and show you guys what I got. Here it goes. I hope you enjoy.


Priceline



Maybelline New York Lash Sensation – Mascara
I needed a new mascara for dancing and I had heard many great reviews of this type of mascara and it was also on sale.
















Dove Summer Glow - Gradual Tanner
I am very pale, and I thought that I could get a bit of a tan over summer, so my mum told me that this gradual tanner would be the best, but it wouldn’t make me look orange like some other gradual tanners.
















Rimmel Wake Me Up - Concealer
Again, I have heard that this concealer is a great one and I was running low on my current one, so I picked up a new one for my upcoming Eisteddfod season.















Australis Makeup - Finishing Spritz
My friend has this finishing spritz and it smells amazing and I saw it in Priceline the other day and it was on sale, so I had to get it because it is cheap, and it does the job.














Garnier - Makeup Remover Wipes
My friend also picked this up a few weeks ago when we were in town and they looked good and, so I picked these up just because I was running low on some makeup wipes.















Rimmel Match Perfection – Foundation
I had the Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in the shade 103 True Ivory and it was a bit dark, so I picked up the Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation in the shade 100 Ivory, so I can mix the two colours together to hopefully get my correct shade.  















Target


Zoella Wonder Hand - Hand Cream
Where I live the target isn’t that big and, so they don’t have many Zoella products but recently they ordered lots of Zoella Beauty Products which was so exciting and, so I had to try out some of her products that I haven’t used yet so I picked up her hand cream.















Zoella Let’s Spritz – Body Mist
I also saw that they restocked Zoella’s Let’s Sprits Body Mist and I was so thankful because I was running low on the one that I already had, and I was so sad but when I saw it in target I was so happy.















Ghanda


Ghanda – Dungarees
I have wanted a pair on dungarees for ages and I ordered a pair on Romwe and they were terrible, so I had a gift voucher at Ghanda and I got a pair of dungarees with my voucher and Ghanda also had a Black Friday Sale on, so they were also cheaper.




















Cotton On


Reindeer – Socks
Christmas is not long away, and I saw these and couldn’t leave them there on the shelf, so I had to buy them, and I love them so much and they are so cute.















So that is all the products that I picked up on my mini shopping spree and I hope you liked my post. Over then next few weeks I will be trying to post more and there will be some Christmas content coming so get excited. All links below if you want to check anything out.


Eliza xx



All the Links


Maybelline New York Lash Sensation – Mascara

Dove Summer Glow - Gradual Tanner

Rimmel Wake Me Up - Concealer

Australis Makeup - Finishing Spritz

Garnier - Makeup Remover Wipes

Rimmel Match Perfection – Foundation

Zoella Wonder Hand - Hand Cream

Zoella Let’s Spritz – Body Mist – They didn't have the exact one but this is a similar one.

Ghanda – Dungarees

Reindeer – Socks



Comments

Popular Posts